1. For instance, applicants with ComputerScience degrees would not only be qualified for jobsin high-tech companies, they would also be wellprepared for any job with computer skills as aprerequisite.
2. A good education is supposed to includeeverything from languages to mathematics toscience, etc.
3. A well-rounded education leads to well-balanced people, which in turn leads to a tolerant,knowledgeable society.
4. There are a great many children thinking the main purpose of education should be toafford them pleasure and enjoyment. (注意there be句型后的名词再加动词不能用原形。)
2) 1. If you weep for the missing sunset, you would miss all the shining stars.
Increase employment opportunity create more jobs
1. Confucius, greatest Chinese philosopher, commented, “Art helps a person gets a betterlife.
1. Jackie Chan once told that when he was still a teenager, he and his partners wererequired to practice more than 12 hours a day; and it was said Jet Li was sent to be anapprentice when he was hardly four years old.
2. Bill Gates, as we know, dropping out from university when he found the possibility ofearning money in a new massive market - personal computer market. As a result, hesucceeded.
3. Steven Jobs found Apple company when he was young, and when his business reachedthe peak, he was fired by directors of board. However he never lost hope and didn't give up.Jobs set up a new company named Pixar and made several famous animation movies. Finallywhen Pixar was bought by Apple, Jobs returned to Apple.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and Iwill still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchangethese ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw.